Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm Baaaaack!!

Remember me? And him?
Oh, and these precious little faces?
Where have I been, you ask? And, thinking about it I'm not quite sure. Summer's here and I've been doing all the summer mom things: baseball games, swimming, tennis lessons, picking up popsicle sticks, washing sticky fingerprints off of walls and light fixtures, vacuuming sand for the 10th time every day, etc. You all know the summer drill, but I wouldn't change it for anything. I LOVE summer, having the kids home, staying up late, sleeping late, hanging out in our jammies, eating at random times, watching the sun set, throwing the ball around in the yard, jumping on the tramp, all of it! I wish summer could last forever!
Milo and his badger. I'm not sure how to feel about this one, but I hear it will be filled with stuffing. This one will definitely be a "cabin only special". Scary!
Lexi and I in the cabin at girls camp! What a great week!
See the bunkbeds behind us!
Milo and the kids "chillin' out"!

6 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

YAY for pictures. Cute ones at that. I love summer too!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so grown up. Lexi is such a beautiful girl. I hope you're having a great summer.

Karin

.l i c k t e e s. said...

yeah!! we love all the pictures-especially you and lexi at camp! so cute!

Janean said...

Ya I was wondering where you were? It is about time you post something. Just kidding - summer really has gone by fast and has been soooo busy! But I think that is how it always goes for everyone and then before you know it school is back in. How sad!

Anne said...

Isn't summer so fun? I love all the pics. Your kids are darling. You can never have enough pictures on your blog! Lexi is sooo grown-up. Where has the time gone? We sure miss you guys. Come out for a visit anytime!!!!

Alice and Ada said...

I was wondering where you disappeared to.
I hope you're having a fun summer.
PS. this is kelli (not summer). I hate it when my kids use the computer!