Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday!

I love Easter time with the hope that Spring brings. The earth smells so good as it begins to dry out from the wet winter and it makes me happy to be outside and see the renewal of the earth.
And, remembering our Savior and His resurrection always makes me hopeful!
Jarrett, Dalton, Carter and Lexi with their Easter buckets!
Ready for church! What a bunch of cuties!
Jarrett and Lexi hunting for eggs at Grandpa & Gramma Wilkinson's!
Carter and Jarrett in their matching shirts! (And, yes. I do know that these "matching shirts days" are quickly coming to an end.)
Dalton happy with his loot!

4 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

I loved the matching shirts. I love brown with spring colors.

Anne said...

Your kids are soooo cute! I love the pics and updates. Do your kids ever look bad??? :)

Kelli said...

Cute pictures. Rick had to work on Sunday so we did Easter stuff on Friday & Saturday. I was so tired of taking pictures of my kids hunting for eggs and decorating eggs and eating chocolate bunnies that I totally forgot to take a picture of them looking all cute on Easter Sunday. Bummer. I was just worried about making it to church in one piece. maybe I will make them all wear the same outfits next Sunday and we'll just pretend it's Easter Sunday, you know, for the scrapbook and stuff...

Anonymous said...

What cute kids!! Looks like they had a ball all day! Slap some name tags on those boys in their suits and you have a couple of really good-lookin missionaries! Wow! All of them are precious!